Register now using the step-by-step guide attached below to secure your place on the NPQEYL programme commencing October 2022.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 13 September 2022.
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL).
Commencing October 2022, within 18 months, participants will develop expertise in early years leadership helping to give all children up to the age of five the best possible start in life.
Those doing the training will learn how to:
- Set a strategic direction for your early years setting and apply ambitious standards for all children.
- Champion evidence-based practice.
- Plan and deliver care and a high-quality curriculum to support children’s development.
- Establish communication, language and literacy approaches to support children’s learning.
- Identify children who need support and make appropriate referrals.
- Create an environment for all children and colleagues where everyone feels welcome and safe.
How you will learn:
- The programme is delivered through blended learning. This includes a mix of real-time interactive online sessions, face-to-face training, peer-led sessions and self-guided modules which you complete in your own time.
Benefits to your early years' setting:
- Create confident leaders of early years education.
- Learn from the latest evidence.
- Give young people the best start.
- The NPQEYL is funded for early years settings registered on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This includes:
- Private, voluntary or independent nurseries
- NPQ Scholarship funding is available for:
- Independent schools.
- Virtual schools (Local Authority run organisations that support the education of children in care).
- Hospital schools not already included in other categories of eligible organisations.
- Young offender institutions.
How to apply:
- You must be:
- An early years practitioner who is qualified to at least level 3 with a full and relevant early years or teaching qualification.
- A manager of a private, voluntary or independent early years setting.
- A headteacher of a school-based or maintained early years setting.
- An early years foundation stage leader in a state funded school.
- A childminder with leadership responsibilities.
- Use the step-by-step guide below to apply for the October 2022 cohort. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 13th September 2022.