NPQEYL (COMMENCING AUTUMN 2022)
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL).
Commencing Autumn 2022, within 18 months, participants will develop expertise in early years leadership helping to give all children up to the age of five the best possible start in life.
Those doing the training will learn how to:
- Set a strategic direction for your early years setting and apply ambitious standards for all children
- Champion evidence-based practice
- Plan and deliver care and a high-quality curriculum to support children’s development
- Establish communication, language and literacy approaches to support children’s learning
- Make sure all children experience success
- Identify children who need support and make appropriate referrals
- Create an environment for all children and colleagues where everyone feels welcome and safe.
Benefits to your early years' setting:
- Create confident leaders of early years education
- Learn from the latest evidence
- Give young people the best start.
To apply you need to be:
- An early years practitioner who is qualified to at least level 3 with a full and relevant early years or teaching qualification
- A manager of a private, voluntary or independent early years setting
- A headteacher of a school-based or maintained early years setting
- An early years foundation stage leader in a state funded school
- A childminder with leadership responsibilities.
To register your interest in this programme please click on the link to complete the Expression of Interest form https://forms.office.com/r/2THE9m8fb3