Applications for the National Professional Qualification in Headship (NPQH) commencing February 2023 are now open.
Please see the 'How to register for your NPQ' guide below to secure your NPQ place now!
NPQ Deadline Extension!!!
Now Thursday 19 January 2023
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Headship. Within 18 months, participants will develop the knowledge that underpins expert school leadership and apply it to become outstanding headteachers.
Those doing the training will learn:
- How to combine insight and practice to drive change.
- Transform pupils' knowledge, capabilities and beliefs about learning.
- To establish good financial, human and educational resource management.
How you will learn:
- Content is delivered through blended learning. This includes real-time, interactive online sessions, face-to-face conferences and self-guided modules you can fit around your timetable. You will put what you learn into practice in your school and be able to track your progress and get feedback as you go. The programme also includes coaching and peer learning.
Benefits to your school:
- Create confident school leaders.
- Learn from the latest evidence.
- Transform pupil outcomes.
- Free to all state schools and state funded organisations that offer 16-19 places in England.
Find out more:
- See the 'find out more - NPQH' flyer below.
- You must be, or aspire to be, a headteacher or head of school with a responsibility for leading a school.
- Follow the 'How to Register for your NPQ' guide below to submit your application today!