National Professional Qualification in Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
If you are interested in undertaking the NPQLT commencing October 2023 then please register your interest via the link below and the Hub will email you with details on how to apply.
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Leading Teaching. In 12 months, participants will discover what outstanding teaching looks like and use this knowledge to become high-performing leaders of teaching.
Those doing the training will learn:
- How to become excellent leaders of teaching.
- How to unpack and apply learning in teaching, curriculum and assessment.
- At a time and pace that suits their existing timetable.
How you will learn:
- The content is delivered through blended learning. This includes a mix of real-time interactive sessions, face-to-face training, peer-led sessions and self-guided modules you complete in your own time.
Benefits to your school:
- Access to the latest learning, meaning high quality teaching and improved pupil outcomes.
- Identify future leaders.
- Retain your teaching talent.
- Suitable for: Must be a teacher who has, or is aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase. Participants must be in, or have been in, a teaching role.
- Example roles: Year group leader | Subject leader | Key stage/Phase leader | Head of Department | Class teacher | Head of Geography | Head of Outdoor Learning | Head of Phase / Those that directly manage a team of teachers and their work is focussed on supporting effective teaching across a school
- Not suitable for: Early Career Teachers (ECTs) | Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) / Non-teaching staff
- Free to all state schools and state funded organisations that offer 16-19 places in England.
Find out more:
- See the 'find out more - NPQLT' flyer below.