National Professional Qualification in Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Leading Teaching. In 12 months, participants will discover what outstanding teaching looks like and use this knowledge to become high-performing leaders of teaching.
Those doing the training will learn:
- How to become excellent leaders of teaching.
- How to unpack and apply learning in teaching, curriculum and assessment.
- At a time and pace that suits their existing timetable.
How you will learn:
- The content is delivered through blended learning over a period of 12 months. This includes a mix of real-time interactive sessions, face-to-face training, peer-led sessions and self-guided modules you complete in your own time.
Benefits to your school:
- Access to the latest learning, meaning high quality teaching and improved pupil outcomes.
- Identify future leaders.
- Retain your teaching talent.
- Suitable for: Must be a teacher who has, or is aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase. Participants must be in, or have been in, a teaching role.
- Example roles: Year group leader | Subject leader | Key stage/Phase leader | Head of Department | Class teacher | Head of Geography | Head of Outdoor Learning | Head of Phase / Those that directly manage a team of teachers and their work is focussed on supporting effective teaching across a school
- Not suitable for: Early Career Teachers (ECTs) | Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) / Non-teaching staff
- Currently free to all state schools and state funded organisations that offer 16-19 places in England.
Find out more:
- See the 'find out more - NPQLT' flyer below.
- Our next NPQLT cohort commences Autumn 2024. If you wish to register your interest, please complete this form https://forms.office.com/e/1ttrSqc1MT and the Hub will contact you nearer the time.