National Professional Qualification in Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
If you are interested in undertaking the NPQSL commencing October 2023 then please register your interest via the link below and the Hub will email you with details on how to apply.
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Ambition Institute to deliver the new NPQ for Senior Leadership. This 18-month programme helps participants to develop their leadership knowledge and expertise to improve outcomes for teachers and pupils in their schools.
Those doing the training will learn:
- How to enact positive change across their school.
- Evidence-based knowledge taught by leadership experts.
- To support colleagues to meet individual needs and make sure all pupils have access to a rich curriculum.
How you will learn:
- The programme is delivered through blended learning. This includes a mix of face-to-face conferences, real-time, interactive online sessions and self-guided modules to complete in your own time. You will put what you learn into practice in your school, tracking your progress and getting feedback as you go.
Benefits to your school:
- Learning backed by the latest evidence.
- Create a leadership pipeline.
- Attract and retain teaching staff.
- Suitable for: Must be, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross-school responsibilities. Participants must be a middle leadership or above currently.
- Example roles: Assistant Headteacher | Associate Assistant Headteacher | Deputy Headteacher/Vice Principal | Head of Faculty/Department/Subject | Head of Year | Head of Early Years | Second in Maths | SENCO | Head of ITT | Head of Primary Key Stage/Head of Early Years
- Not suitable for: Early Career Teachers (ECTs) | Class teacher | Headteacher | Executive Headteacher
- Free to all state schools and state funded organisations that offer 16-19 places in England.
Find out more:
- See the 'find out more - NPQSL' flyer below.