- Train to Teach
- Teacher training providers in the hub area
- C&K School Direct ITT information
- C&K Hub Schools
- C&K Secondary Information
- Entry requirements & course content
Entry requirements & course content
- A minimum of a UK 2:2 honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification depending on your chosen specialism, is required.
- GCSE grade 4 (or Grade C) or above in English Language and Mathematics or recognised equivalent qualifications.
- If potential applicants fall outside these requirements they should speak to the alliance or university for further guidance.
- We are happy to guide and advise you through any application queries you may have.
- Please contact Jane Lees on: 01484 868762, or email@example.com
- Our current Secondary ITT programme (with QTS) runs in partnership with the University of Huddersfield.
- Teacher training sessions and placements take place in our partner schools across Yorkshire. Trainees are supported and guided by experienced & committed teachers, school leaders & mentors. Trainees will also receive specialist guidance and support from the University of Huddersfield.
- Training takes place with C&KTS Hub and the University throughout the programme (September – June)
- Placement 1 – September to December
- Placement 2 – January to June
We are happy to guide and advise you through any entry requirements queries that you may have.
Please contact Jane Lees on: 01484 868762, or firstname.lastname@example.org