Interested in working with us?
All teaching vacancies across the Trust are advertised via our online application system. Please use the link below:
For all other vacancies across the Teaching School Hub and Trust, please find details at the bottom of the page.
Why choose us?
SHARE Multi-Academy Trust is a charitable trust currently consisting of three secondary and five primary academies in West Yorkshire. Our academies are: Shelley College, Huddersfield; Royds Hall Academy, Huddersfield; Thornhill Community Academy, Dewsbury; Heaton Avenue Primary Academy, Cleckheaton; Millbridge Primary Academy, Liversedge; Woodside Green Primary Academy, Cowlersley; Lily Park Primary Academy and Luck Lane Primary Academy, Huddersfield. We also have a close partnership with Whitcliffe Mount School in Cleckheaton. Our trust is also the lead organisation in the Calderdale and Kirklees Teaching School Hub.
More than six hundred people work hard across the Trust to ensure we provide the very best education and service across all our schools, from invigilators joining us for a few hours a year, through flexible part-time work to many full-time teaching and support roles.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:-
- Encourage all our students/pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in students/pupils progress and development;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role, so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best
Whatever your role or whatever your career plans, we can help you to achieve them.
Our belief in ‘Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best’ means we are committed to investing in our staff, to help them be happy at work, to provide the support they need to achieve the highest standards they are capable of and to offer the training and guidance they need to undertake their jobs effectively. For example, everybody is encouraged to use a personal development plan, to set their own objectives and to take responsibility for their own improvement priorities. We define effective leadership as ‘helping others to achieve their best’ and that is what your line manager will try to do for you.
Our students, of course, are at the heart of what we do and it is essential, whatever position you are applying for, that you relate well to children and young people.
You will enjoy great benefits
- Competitive Salaries;
- Pension Schemes;
- Flexible Working Policies;
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave;
- Share Academy Savers, offering discounts and cashback at many major retailers;
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Computing Scheme;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Employee Wellbeing Scheme.
Applying to work for us – hints and tips
Please read these notes carefully before you complete the application form for your best chance of success.
Are you the right person for the job?
It is important to read the information provided carefully. We want you to be happy in the role you are applying for and committed to performing the job to the best of your ability.
We won’t assume you have any skills or experience, so do make sure you tell us everything that’s relevant on the application form. We base our decision on whether to interview on your application form, so don’t save key information to tell us at interview.
Can you start an application and return to it later?
As soon as you start your application you will receive an email from us, this will contain a link to your form so that you can revisit and amend it up until the closing date.
Have you completed the application form to your fullest ability?
- Have you accounted for gaps in your employment history, including time away for a career break or travel?
- Have you demonstrated clearly why you want the role and how you meet the requirements?
- Have you completed each section as fully as possible?
- Have you provided an email address that you use and check regularly?
- Have you included two referees, one being your current or most recent employer? Both of these need to have email addresses.
- Have you ticked the declaration at the end of the application form?
- Don’t miss the closing date.
When will you hear from us?
We will contact everyone who has submitted a correctly completed form to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
Due to the number of applicants we receive we are unable to comment and give feedback on individual applications that are not shortlisted.
We will communicate by email
We’ll acknowledge your application and, if you’re shortlisted, invite you to interview by email. If you are invited to interview please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. The invitation will detail the process of the interview you will undertake, which may include various activities.
How to apply
All vacancies across the Teaching School Hub and the Trust are advertised via our online application system. Please use the link below:
When completing your online application form, if you have any questions or need any assistance, please call our human resources team on 01484 868777.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and a 'prohibition from teaching' check (where applicable).
And finally, good luck in your application!