Skip to content ↓
Share MAT

What to do if an ECT leaves

If an ECT leaves yours school you need to follow the steps below

  • Inform the Hub - with ECT details and also mentor details if they are no longer mentoring
  • Update your DfE portal
  • Complete report on ECT Manager –If end of an induction term, mark as not remaining at the school, then complete the interim assessment generated. If within a term, inform the Hub and we will generate the correct report for you to complete (PR or IA).